We’re looking for an Business Development candidate in Victoria, BC. Pacific GeoTech is changing the way people use technology to solve business challenges and enhance productivity, collaboration and processes. We’re currently looking to fill the position of Business Development in Victoria, BC. Pacific GeoTech has been recognized both nationally and internationally for our truePermit and trueMiner platforms and the exceptional culture we’ve built to deliver our results.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and maintain new and existing client relationships to help grow sales.
- Identify business development opportunities by several prospect methods.
- Conduct regular analyses of strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats of the designated market/area.
- Assess the market for new business opportunities, proactively realign sales strategies to anticipate changing economic conditions to identify and capture opportunities.
- Plan and organize schedule key sales and account management activity.
- Enter all pertinent customer information and call notes and schedule all customer appointments into the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database on a regular basis.
Qualifications and Experience
- You are a goal driven individual with a proven sales track record.
- You can successfully develop and maintain client relationships as well as negotiate and close contracts.
- You are educated on business protocols and understand how to leverage technology to assist with business strategies and action plans.
- Communicate value proposition to the clients throughout the entire sales cycle.
- You understand and participate in the consultation process to facilitate and engage technical resources in completing work according to best practices and standards. This includes ensuring that communication is the cornerstone of success.
- The ideal candidate has 4 years of successful business development experience and comprehends sales strategies. This combined with an entrepreneurial spirit and knowledge of the local and international business market, you are positioned for success.
- Spanish language (written and speaking) is an asset.
- IT sales experience in resource sector is an asset.
Job Type: Full-time
1). Cover letter required: YES – A cover letter is required as part of your application. The content and/or format of your cover letter may be evaluated as part of the assessment process.
2). Resume required: YES – A resume is required as part of your application. Both documents should be submitted in PDF format ONLY.