Pacific GeoTech is seeking a highly motivated individual to join a growing product QA team. The Software Test Engineer will be an active member of the Product Development team and will be responsible for creating, planning, executing and automating test procedures for products built in-house.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and implement automation strategies to improve the quality of products.
- Contribute to technical design of new features to ensure testability.
- Maintain current suite of automated Unit Testing.
- Work with the QA team to develop tools that help improve the testability of our products.
- Conduct Security, Load, and Performance testing.
Qualifications and skills
- A passion for improving software quality.
- In-depth understanding of web services, unit testing, and testing as part of a continuous integration environment.
- Experience with UI automation testing tools (Selenium or similar).
- Experience with functional, integration, regression, load, performance and security testing.
- Strong academic background. University degree (Computer Science or Engineering preferred) or proven record of acquired knowledge.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Victoria, BC
1). Cover letter required: YES - A cover letter is required as part of your application. The content and/or format of your cover letter may be evaluated as part of the assessment process.
2). Resume required: YES - A resume is required as part of your application. Both documents should be submitted in PDF format ONLY.